Reply To: Technical Index Trading & Analysis

Home Forums Technical Index Trading & Analysis Technical Index Trading & Analysis Reply To: Technical Index Trading & Analysis

btsuck
Participant

On of those clips you wish would carry on so the backtracking and squirming and “we don’t look at specifics” and “we don’t comment in individual cases” continues until all doubt that the well heeled deliverer is talking boLLo@ks and should be replaced.
The whole thing is one big con from day one. Leemans went to the wall because Dick folds wasn’t liked and there’s less competition now!
To not know who had the trillion is tantamount to me being a doctor and not knowing which of my patients has aids.
The whole things ridiculous. It’ll be the same with this Dragi qe. All the finance heads have distanced themselves from it “we leave all that to teh EU and Dragi” and in 3years someone somewhere will come out with some blinding documentary that tries to illuminate what the hell it was all for and where it all went.

Good points in response to my suggestion. In truth, when you see how the markets are actually run (see video for ultimate market last resort and fact that last resort doesn’t have an effing clue (see video)) it’s little wonder general index threads get overrun by cretins. Let’s face it, the whole thing is run by cretins in the first place, whose sole job has become take free money and speculate with it. See the books with their algo’s and drive direction in thin volume.
That’s basically it: one big charade/circus. Of which I’ve commented on for many years. Sure make money out of it, but there’s only so much you can say if you don#t want to stray away from the ‘forget about it and just make money’. You’re better off trading stocks really (cept gaps can be painful and there’s no out of hours)
Look at Zero Hedge. Expose everything every day something. And where’s it get anyone who goes, bloody hell yeah, those bastards….absolutely nowhere but the poor house.

It’s good that you can block little shit heads RS. Very good. I guess any that want to go both ways can. Pop out pop in. Live and let live.

As for markets now, i’ve got a bad neck and haven’t listened to tv pundit land for over 2weeks, which whilw refreshing, does mean i’m not au fait with what’s going on, but looking at price tells me no need to tune into that crap (and be subjected to hours and hours of ads for Quatar airways, or Cherie blair meets promos. No, the whole thing is just one big gloabal turd treading water. Churning over: currencies, commods, indicies. Dax melted up some, but still only 1400 points above 10k (and it was at 10K ages ago. It was at 8K decades ago.

Everyone seems to have actually forgotten about the stocks that make up the indicies, it’s the blunt hammer, it’s any excuse. Well euros going to get weaker therefore lets go up 25% and then reassess. But the co’s that make up the index have to justify prices and …well who am I kidding, that’s what rotation’s for!!! Even if they do take the piss with it.
Energy and financials are down a lot, and we’ve still gone on to make new global highs. No doubt on less volume, fewer participants etc. No wonder people get fed up with these markets. Before it was ‘honest’. Now, (2years ago) you can’t even get any honesty out of the organisation that’s supposed to regulate the markets!!

One rule for them etc. Read today a gang in Essex done for money laundering. Didn’t read past headline but they got a lot of time. How many times in the last 15 years have we heard of city crime that goes completely unpunished or, they get a fine that to the is like me paying a £2pound equivalent. But then, the whole systems corrupt, why should we expect the financial system to be any better>? Just pisses me off that the rest of us, the tax payers, the workers, get it regularly up us, and the elite just stick two thumbs up and go buy another island.