Technical Index Trading & Analysis

Home Forums Technical Index Trading & Analysis Technical Index Trading & Analysis

This topic contains 459 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  RS2OOO 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 451 through 460 (of 460 total)
  • Author

bracke
    Participant

An inauspicious start to the trading year……..unless you were short!

cosimpson
    Participant

Is this forum still live?

RS2OOO
    Keymaster

Hi Co,

Its still here but nobody posts on it anymore, it seemed to just gradually die off.

How are you and how are you still trading?

cosimpson
    Participant

Hi RS. Yes Im still around. Mainly involved with the motor trade but still like to play the markets with a combination of positions and hedging. Less hassle than cars providing you can get it right more often than wrong and tax free of course. Fortunately Im one of the 5%. Good luck

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by  cosimpson.

bracke
    Participant

A shame this site did not ‘catch on’.

RS2OOO
    Keymaster

Hi bracke,

Yes its unfortunate that it never caught on, but I think that’s common when people go independent…. A few follow at first but then go back to the main forum.

No more free talking forex as of this Week…. Feel totally lost without it.

I closed my account with CAPs in disgust! To be honest, talking forex was the only reason I stayed with them. I hated the new platform, didn’t use the charts etc.

Not sure who else offers talking forex accounts with SB accounts.

Hows things with you, are you still trading?

bracke
    Participant

I did not return to the old site. I look in but rarely post. It became ridiculous because of one poster. It has improved and there are a couple of decent posters but most are just gamblers.

I closed my account with Cap Spds when LCG took over. The charts were poor plus they were doing things I did not like. Managed to find another way of connecting with Talking Forex but that has now stopped.

I don’t know any other SB offering free Talking Forex.

Still trading with mixed success. I intend to change my system in 2017 to less screen time and longer time frames.

RS2OOO
    Keymaster

I just opened an account with Intertrader, its like the original Caps platform and they do provide squawkbox although its not the Forex one and I feel not as appropriate either, but still covers major announcements etc.

bracke
    Participant

Thanks RS2000

I will look at Intertrader.

RS2OOO
    Keymaster

Took a few trades with them around FOMC last night and execution was pretty good.

There was an occasion when I didn’t get the price it said on the ticket whilst market was moving fast. (Market jumped 8 points or so as I pressed the button, ticket was still showing the old price but the transaction went through at the new price).

They do offer decent IT Finance charts though and even their basic charts do the job and visually better than LCG/Caps.

Viewing 10 posts - 451 through 460 (of 460 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.